11 Aug Your Success Depends On This + Graduation Photo…
I grew up believing I could do anything I set my mind to do. When you’re young, you feel invisible. Your dreams of what you want to be when you grow up are endless. I’ve always been drawn to connect with people on a deep level and listen to their stories. So I guess it’s no surprise that I decided to pursue coaching by helping women transform their lives, by telling a new story that allows them to uncover their inner-brilliance so they feel confident to share their gifts with the world, magnetically attract clients and become successful.
For the past year, I have been working on getting certified as a Divine Living Coach. This has been an amazing process where I have honed my skills as a Confidence and Visibility Coach helping female entrepreneurs uncover their inner-brilliance so they magnetically attract their ideal clients and become really successful.
Flying to Los Angeles to stay at The Ritz Carlton Hotel in Marina Del Rey was a dream come true. When a woman says “yes” to her desires and goes after them with fierce determination, she’s unstoppable.
Throughout this process, there are a few things that kept me moving forward on the “confidence path.” Have you ever felt yourself not feeling confident about who you are or what you have to offer?
As an entrepreneur there are 5 things to exude more confidence so that you continually step out there, attract clients and make money:
1. Start with a daily ritual – Your daily ritual will start the process in your subconscious mind of what you desire to experience in your life and business.
For instance, if you desire to work with more clients, every day visualize yourself sitting in front of clients helping them transform their lives. Visualize what you’re wearing, the space where you do your coaching and schedule coaching sessions in your calendar. You’ll be surprise how clients will show up when you schedule space in your calendar. The more that you create rituals in your life, you will create a new way of living so that abundance flows with ease and grace
2. Be Authentically YOU – There is a confidence that comes when you stop looking around comparing yourself to others and start looking inward to discover your inner- brilliance. It takes more work to be someone else than to be yourself.
There is a freedom you experience when you can be yourself. Start being authentically you by connecting to something you love about yourself. When you find it, start sharing that with the people around you. If it’s your personality, start talking to more people. If it’s your eyes, play them up with beautiful eye shadows. If it’s your smile, connect with people and look them in the eye when you smile. Knowing exactly who you are and what you stand for is definitely a confidence booster!
3. Appreciate Quiet Time – Spending time alone will allow you to hear that voice inside of you when you look for answers to what you want to experience in your life and business. I find spending quiet time in the morning allows me to envision how I want my day to flow and set intentions for the success the day will bring.
Quality time alone will help you tap into your unique brilliance and allow you to feel confident about who you are and what you have to offer. Set aside a certain amount on time on your calendar and choose a quiet place that you love. Surround yourself with beautiful things (flowers, essential oils, a beautiful throw, etc.)
4. Stay In Positive Vibes – What do you constantly think about? Are your thoughts empowering you to feel confident about who you are and what you have to offer? Your thoughts will either bring you closer to your path to success and attract clients or they will dis-empower you which will lead you down a road that goes no where.
Make the decision today that your thoughts will match up to your desires. Watch how you will magnetically attract clients and become successful.
5. It’s Not Personal – Creating your own business is one of the best ways for personal growth. Learn very quickly to let things roll off your back and not take it personally what someone thinks about you or says about you.
Remember, what someone thinks about you is none of your business. Staying neutral to what someone says is one of the best ways to feel confident because you’ll find that you can’t be swayed by someone else’s emotions.